LOCATENever miss a multithreading issue. All race conditions and deadlocks pinpointed in real time.
VISUALIZEDynamic models provide in-depth explanation of every fault and map the root cause to its location in your source code.
AGGREGATEIssues experienced by multiple machines using the same account may be aggregated. Programming team working on the same project, or machines within a datacenter running the same application benefit from real time collective knowledge.
SHAREDiagnosed issues can be automatically and securely published to geographically dispersed machines of tech support engineers.
What is even better then dynamic code analysis?
– Dynamic code analysis that is amplified by combined knowledge coming from your peers
(or your customers) machines.
NEVER MISS A MULTITHREADING ISSUE. ALL RACE CONDITIONS AND DEADLOCKS PINPOINTED IN REAL TIME.
DYNAMIC MODELS PROVIDE AN IN-DEPTH EXPLANATION OF EVERY FAULT AND MAP THE ROOT CAUSE TO ITS LOCATION IN YOUR SOURCE CODE .
AGGREGATEISSUES EXPERIENCED BY MULTIPLE MACHINES USING THE SAME ACCOUNT MAY BE AGGREGATED. PROGRAMMING TEAMS WORKING ON THE SAME PROJECT, OR MACHINES WITHIN A DATACENTER RUNNING THE SAME APPLICATION BENEFIT FROM REAL TIME COLLECTIVE KNOWLEDGE.
SHAREDIAGNOSED ISSUES CAN BE AUTOMATICALLY AND SECURELY PUBLISHED TO GEOGRAPHICALLY DISPERSED MACHINES OF TECH SUPPORT ENGINEERS.
Check if a Java bytecode application has multithreading contentions – no license required
TRY IT FREE
New Powerful Release – Amplified Knowledge by Collaborating Machines
1. Download the product from DOWNLOAD
2. Run the download executable which will perform the product installation.
3. Start the Race Catcher UI – either from the icon created during the installation or by executing ‘sumui’ from console. Create New Account and Login.
4. Select from menu: Activity -> View/Modify -> Workstation -> Subscribing -> Supported Open Source; Check one or both demo projects; Exit Monitored Projects dialog; Start subscription; UI will be populated with already analyzed issues (see screen shot below);
To Explore the performed for you analysis:
- Select a project from the Application Reliability Status panel;
- Select a contention from the Contentions List;
- Click on Animate; Explore available keys – mouse position sensitive help is displayed on the status bar;